Do you have strong quantitative skills? Do you have excellent leadership skills? Want to be part of a fast-growing, innovative and young Liberian company? Then apply to our Management and Leadership Fellows Program!
We are currently accepting applications from talented and motivated college students or recent graduates for our Management and Leadership Fellowship Program (3 months).
- Proven leadership skills/ experiences
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent mathematics and data analysis skills
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Strong attention to detail
Your responsibilities as a Management and Leadership Fellow at J-Palm Liberia will entail:
- Market Analytics: Collect and analyze data from customers and suppliers to help J-Palm better understand the market, understand customers’ needs, and figure out how we can best serve our customers.
- Customer Acquisition: Design and implement strategies to expand J-Palm’s customer base.
- Operations Analysis: Liaise with managers and supervisors to develop and implement strategies to ensure that all departments meet monthly targets. Keep track of daily production, sales and inventory levels, and generate daily operations reports for senior management team. Analyze operations data and make recommendations to management on how to improve overall performance across all departments.
Fellows will receive a monthly stipend, in addition to rigorous training in business development skills, marketing, strategy development, and market research and analysis. The best performing candidates will be considered for employment with J-Palm Liberia after a three-month period.
- Submit your CV to email@example.com. Remember to include your PHONE NUMBER on your cv. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so the earlier you submit your application the better your chances. The last date to submit your application is September 3, 2016 at midnight.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Data Analysis Test.
- Based on performance on the Data Analysis Test, finalists will be invited for interviews.